9.27.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH/ WELCOME HOME ASHLEY

Joseph was up at 4:30 am to work on homework and start celebrating his birthday!  :)  I picked him up from school after his last class and we made it to the Idaho Falls airport just in time to see his sister Ashley get home from her mission to Roseville, CA.  Finally, I get to meet the sister-in-law I've only ever heard stories about!



Jessica and Arlis are missing from this family photo.  They surprised us at the airport right as we were leaving to pay for parking.  They drove in from Butte, MT just for the day.  The WHOLE family is back together again!

 I made a multi-purpose sign...there was some playful sibling rivalry as to who got the most attention that day!

 Grandma and Grandpa Withers with the crew trailing behind.  Everyone was all smiles today!

 I'm convinced every missionary comes home with some sort of shoe malfunction.  It wouldn't be a mission without worn out shoes from all the walking!


Amidst all the excitement, this was the only picture I managed to get of Joseph's 24th birthday.  Joseph requested a carrot cake that I brought to Blackfoot with us.  Joseph got a tool bag, a new bike pump, a subscription to Popular Mechanics magazine, and bowling shoes!




It was such a GREAT day and we were happy to be able to spend it with family.  



No comments:

Post a Comment