11.29.2012

Thanksgiving

A quick game of football in Blackfoot with Joseph's siblings before we loaded into the big white van.  I think this was my first road trip in a big van since I was a little girl!  I must admit, this trip was pleasantly more enjoyable than sitting with six brothers trying to hog all the bench space!

Pecan pie, de-lisch.  Joseph and I both didn't realize how good this was until just a few years ago.  Now we're grateful little kids today still think its a "grown up person pie."

Sisters.

Hula dancing as a mermaid and scuba diver in Just Dance with the cousins!  

Grandpa Withers and Ashley de-boning the turkey.

So many of Joseph's family were able to come and all be in the temple together for Rachel...a beautiful glimpse of heaven!   Family is a beautiful thing and I'm so grateful to be a part of the Withers family.  I think I missed the memo though that girls were wearing black skirts!

What a happy day for Rachel
Still so in love!

Driving home late Friday night from Utah.  Oh, I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment