1.15.2014

Clark vs. Crib

Clark really doesn't have that much trouble with his crib, but every once in a while it's a fight.  I took this pictures a couple months ago.  He must have thought I left him to be adopted or something.  I had never felt him cling on to me so tight before.  He looks like a little koala.





Clark has recently learned to roll over, but he gets stuck on his stomach and then screams in despair until Joseph or I come and save him.  I put him down for a nap the other day and he rolled over.  I decided to let him cry it out for less time than usual because I figured he was uncomfortable.  He found his thumb pretty fast though, and all was well.

It still doesn't beat one of my nephews though back in 2005.  I went to his room once to find him like this.  How is that even possible?!


















No comments:

Post a Comment