3.26.2014

Eat your peas please!

I'm always learning new things about Clark.  This past week's discovery was that his fruits go down much easier than his vegetables.  He will eat the vegetables(more willingly if they are mixed with bananas), but without fail it is always a bigger mess to clean up than when I feed him pears or applesauce.  When the vegetable protest began, we started putting a bite of yogurt and a bite of veggies on the spoon at once.  Somehow though, this clever little boy manages to always have a goatee of green mush oozing out of his lips.  He loves his carrots, but will only eat them mixed with dill seasoning.

Having Clark in our family is way more fun than I ever thought it would be!
"BWAAAAHH!"

num num num.

Here Mom, let me get some peas all over your camera.  

the eyes.  


Please note the fat rolls on his neck caked in peas....and his beautiful long eye lashes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment