Joseph graduated! I couldn't be more proud. We met back in Dec 2011 when he first switched from Business to Physics, and I've been so amazed watching him study and excel in all of his classes. Most of his homework looks like a foreign language to me! The graduation day was perfect. I sewed a little cap and gown for Clark and lucky for me and my picture taking, he didn't try to pull it off once during the whole night.
 |
| Clark and I are so happy Joseph is done with school and gets to spend more time at home. |
 |
| The Romney building. Joseph's home away from home. |
 |
| This was Clark's first time sitting in grass. He was so distracted, we could hardly get him to look up for a picture. |
 |
| HAHA! Love that squinty face! |
 |
| Clark and Aunt Adeline |
 |
| Cousins |
We tried to pose for a nice picture of the two of us. These bloopers are the best we could manage with the Rexburg wind.
After commencement and convocation, we headed home for root beer floats and opened some gifts. It was such a fun night.
 |
| Hat hair and root beer floats for the graduate. |
Congratulations! Happy for all of you. What's next?!
ReplyDeleteloved the bloopers :) Congrats Joseph!!
ReplyDelete