Joseph and I recently celebrated our one anniversary of meeting each other! December 6th, 2011 was that one fine day that we met in the library on the BYU-I campus. We went back to "our spot" last Thursday to celebrate. We still can't believe how it all happened so fast and unexpectedly, but we both couldn't be happier!
Then, Friday night Joseph took me back to G's Dairy where we had both ordered their mint "Grasshopper" flavor. It's been so fun recreating the first few moments of when we first met a year ago.
It's been the best year and I couldn't be happier being married to my best friend!
Adorable! I love all of the fun photos in your blog. How exciting for Joseph's sister. Chile will be an amazing mission! When I was a kid there were twins, and 1 went to Chile and 1 went to Peru. I always thought that was so cool, that they got to go to neighboring countries at the same time.
ReplyDelete