Joseph and I got to babysit and house sit for a family here in Rexburg at the end of January and we had such a great time with their kids. I've been babysitting for them for about a year now and love spending time with their children. The week was fun. We loved sleeping in their king sized bed and I loved driving the kids around in an SUV! We didn't have any trips to the ER, we never crashed their car, and the house didn't burn down so that gave us hope that one day we will be qualified parents!
Here are some pictures from our adventures.
The young married couple bowling next to us were probably amazed that we could already have three children, but then so perplexed why "our children" were not calling us Mom and Dad!
I think Joseph enjoyed this more than Cameron did!
No comments:
Post a Comment