10.30.2014

Weekend in Idaho Falls

One wedding wasn't enough for us in October, so 4 days after we got home from NYC we flew to Idaho Falls for Joseph's sister's wedding.  We had a great time with Joseph's family and loved being there for Ashley and Ethan's sealing.  We enjoyed being back in Idaho Falls where we've spent a lot of time, but were surprised how after such a short time it didn't feel like home anymore.  


If only this was how he sat for the whole trip.  :)

This is the exact same view of Clark I get about 87 times a day.  And it melts my heart so I pick him up every time.  

Cousins - Clark & Nathan


 The Withers siblings - minus James who is in Australia on his mission.






































I love this one!







Clark sneaking food from his favorite Aunt Ashley, but of course any one who gives him food is his favorite! 




No comments:

Post a Comment