7.29.2012

49 Days of Summer -DAY 2

Date night!  I planned this weeks date and took my ideas from scenes in the movie Return to Me.  We rode our bikes to bowling where Joseph took the victory.  



We cooked homemade chicken Alfredo that was way too delicious to even want to count the calories. Sorry there isn't a picture.  There was some watercolor painting involved.  We tried to paint the Sistine Chapel from a book I checked out of the local library.  


Can you tell which one is Joseph's?  Hint - look for the little black airplane flying in the background. 

Water color painting was followed by making our very own Italian sodas which Joseph has been talking about doing since we started dating back in December.  He was so surprised which made me so happy!

Then we watched Return to Me!  





1 comment:

  1. You are both so artistic! I am impressed as to how much your pictures look just like the original!

    ReplyDelete