7.29.2012

Independence Day Celebrations

Happy Fourth of July!  Joseph and I spent the morning riding our bikes around the parade and hanging out with his family.  Then we were off to Idaho Falls to spend wedding gift card money at Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohls. We had receipts longer than I could fit in my wallet without folding multiple times and hearts bursting with gratitude at everything we were able to purchase without spending a penny!  

We watched the fireworks on the Riverbelt in Idaho Falls that night and managed to avoid the post fireworks rush hour thanks to the genius of my husband!  Ever since I started school here in 2006 I've heard the show was amazing and wanted to see it.  Now I'm finally here in Rexburg for a summer and got to go.  It was worth the 6 year wait to get to see them with my husband!  

Yes, we did wear matching shirts to celebrate the holiday.  It was a mutual agreement to do so!   
     




1 comment:

  1. These are cute picts!! I'm glad that you are having such a great time together!

    ReplyDelete