7.29.2012

49 Days of SUMMER

Joseph and I started dating last December and all the way up until last week (including when we got married) he has been in school!  I love coming home knowing we can just have much needed us time without homework getting in the way.  In honor of Joseph's seven week break from school we are celebrating in some small way every day.  Next summer we will be somewhere else doing an internship so this could very well be the last summer he and I have in Rexburg.  


It's been quite the treat to be here in Rexburg during the 7 week break.  15,000 students have vacated the premises leaving us with all the  good flavors at the ice cream shops, no lines at Wal-Mart, clear roads for long bike roads,  and empty bowling lanes - ours for the taking!  


Can you tell we are just a little bit excited?


No comments:

Post a Comment