About a month ago our radiator started leaking. We were both a little worried, but that soon changed to excitement for Joseph when he learned he could probably replace it on his own. So today, my handyman husband changed the radiator in our Accord. We used Grandpa Withers' garage and some of his tools too! It took a few hours but I loved being there with Joseph holding the flashlight and screws. It reminded me of all the times I was a sidekick to my Dad working on car things trying to learn something or another about how engines and transmissions work. 
Who needs to pay a mechanic when you're married to Joseph Withers?
The old radiator...FINALLY removed! Thank you for posing Joseph so I could post a picture on the blog! :)
Thank you Joseph...and thank you YouTube for the instructional videos you provided. Those greasy hands made me fall in love with him even more!
No comments:
Post a Comment