8.26.2012

49 Days of Summer - Day 31

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
We spent the afternoon with Joseph's family at Rigby lake.  I loved it, especially since I don't have any family close by.  


My father-in-law is the greatest!

Dinner at Wingers.


 Our waitress asked if we saved room for dessert at the end of the meal.  We told her we had birthday cake waiting for us at home.  She then promptly brought us a HUGE piece of Oreo and mint cookies and cream ice cream pie.  We gobbled it right up!


 Joseph baked me a funfetti cake but then let me frost it after admitting "this is out of my league, you better frost your own cake!"

We were so full from the free dessert at Wingers...this is all we could eat of the cake.  

My birthday was the best!  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog! I'm so happy to get to catch up on what you are doing!

    I especially love this post because of how little of the cake you were able to eat!! It looks like you barely even had a bite!

    ReplyDelete