9.19.2013

Meet Clark

It's hard to put into words all the feelings of joy and excitement that accompany the birth of your fist child.  But needless to say, we are so in love with our little one and happy to have our own family.

Clark is almost 2 months old now, so it's probably about time I posted some pictures!  We had a really positive experience at the hospital he was born.  We couldn't have asked for a better doctor and nurse staff.  We were SO thankful for the wonderful friends we made at church who were so helpful when none of our family were close.

Here are some that I'm sure you have all already seen from the hospital, but I never get sick of looking at them, so they are getting posted!


We think he has my eyes and Joseph's mouth.  We're still trying to figure out the nose.  :)  When the nurses brought him back to us, they said they had never had to take so much time to clean any other baby's hair before.  I think they had fun combing it into a fohawk.
happy daddy.




The double cowlick.  The first thing Joseph did when Clark was born was check to see if he had inherited his double cowlick.  Here is positive proof it got passed down.  This gives us power to do his hair just about anyway we want.  It will also probably be the means of much frustration when Clark enters his teenage years.  


Family Dinner







That hospital stay wore him out.  You and me both, Clark!


I just love those little toes and little man face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment