We left Michigan exactly one month from the day Clark was born, on August 31st. Clark did great on the drive home, and thankfully we only had one blowout the whole 5 day trip. We had to stop in some pretty obscure places along the way home to feed him in South Dakota and Montana.
One day I sat in the back with him while he was awake for an hour or so. Here are some carseat shots I got.
 |
| I guess it's true what they say about inheriting a lot of things when you have a baby. We had to purchase a roof bag to get everything to fit. The lady standing next to me was our downstairs neighbor Lois who grew up in this house. We miss her! She called us "her kids" and we loved getting to know her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment