9.20.2013

Our favorites from August

One day while changing Clark's outfit he screamed as I tried to get his arms through the sleeves.  I had been in denial too many days trying not to let him grow up too fast as I continued to convince myself that the newborn onesies still fit him.  As if the bulging snaps at the bottom when his diaper were full weren't a dead giveaway.  I delayed the inevitable until his scream said, "Mom, I can't breathe in these. What are you thinking, let me grow up a little!"

Needless to say, his first month in our family flew by.  Here are some pictures we love!
all worn out from his first bath

snuggle time with mom

I think this was taken right after his pacifier fell out!

Mr. Tough Guy


 


This is his, "What on earth have you dressed me in, mother?!" look.


Look alikes




we have fun playing with his hair

this is his "milk coma" face



I just love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment