6.08.2014

Mr. Mischief

I feel like all the pictures I've captured of Clark in the past few weeks have really shown his mischievous side.  He is turning out to be a little runner and mess maker!  We just can't get enough of him though.  He has recently discovered the joy of running away from Mom when it's time for bed. Every night when we are in his bedroom and he sees me get out a fresh diaper and his pajamas, he smiles so big and makes a beeline for the door.  Then he stops in the doorway, turns around with a grin and laughs waiting for me to come after him.  It used to take me 3 minutes top to tackle the bedtime routine.  Oh I miss those days!  A clean house is becoming more of a novelty than the norm and I'm starting to learn the meaning behind the quote, "Excuse the mess, my children are making memories!"

Thank goodness for tight lids and double zip-ziplock bags.  






This system would be much more efficient if the silverware was clean, and he was putting them in the drawer, not all over the floor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment