LOWER BASIN GEYSERS
Clark loves his ride.
...and then the clouds rolled in and the downpour came, so we made our way to Old Faithful.
OLD FAITHFUL
I remember Old Faithful being a lot more impressive as a 10-year-old. We had great seats and Clark was able to get some wiggles out while we waited for the eruption.
And then the clouds rolled in and the rain poured down so we made our way to the souvenir shops.
CLARK'S BEAR ENCOUNTER
I saw this giant teddy bear replica of Teddy Roosevelt that I thought Clark might be interested in seeing. As we got closer to the teddy bear, Clark was intrigued and started making some never before heard grunting noises. I took his hand to let him touch the bear and he practically threw himself on to it, clenched his fist around the bear's shirt and started yanking on it while screaming madly. I can't imagine what would have come out of his mouth if he were already talking! I was so shocked as you can see in the picture Joseph got.

MIDWAY GEYSER BASIN
We hung around here for a while and basically took two pictures of every pose. One when we arrived, and one when we left after the clouds and rain cleared.
Love him.
KEPLER CASCADES
This was probably my favorite attraction of the day. We saw the signs and make a quick exit off the road and I'm so happy we did. It was about this time where we learned our lesson about asking people to take family pictures for us.
We obviously didn't get lucky with the man we asked to take our picture at this stop. Soon enough though, the dark clouds rolled through and the rain poured down, so we carried on our journey.
WEST THUMB/YELLOWSTONE LAKE








Great pictures! I LOL about Clark attacking the bear :)
ReplyDelete