6.30.2014

Rachel's Homecoming

We are SO happy to have Rachel home from her mission to Chile!  Her flight was early so she beat us to the airport and surprised Joseph and I.  She came home on June 17th, James's birthday.  We thought that was incredibly appropriate since Ashely came home from her mission in 2012 on Sept 11th, Joseph's birthday.  These Withers sure do know how to have parties.  Joseph's cousin also came home from his mission that same week, so there was lots of celebrating with the family.  These are pictures from all the family gatherings the week she came home.

I wish I looked that gorgeous walking off the airplane from the Philippines!
























Clark wasn't nearly as excited to see Rachel as the rest of us were.  
At least Clark is looking at the camera!

Oh my heart.






Finally warmed up to Rachel

Listening to wise counsel from Grandpa Brown


Not sure what happened to the resolution on this picture, but here is Grandma & Grandpa Brown

Four generations...I promise they all get along!





1 comment: